A smile makeover may consist of just a simple teeth whitening procedure to help you look your best. Your smile makeover cost for more extensive procedures — such as porcelain crowns or full-mouth veneers — is going to be much higher, but the investment is nearly always worth it. You end up feeling better about yourself, appreciate the way you look in the mirror and often can command higher wages and more prestigious gigs when you look as good as you feel. Don’t wait to contact dentistry center in Broadway where you and your family can expect to receive the most up-to-date techniques for a winning smile.
When you undergo a smile makeover, you look for a dentist who provides exceptional family dentistry services as well as the best cosmetic dentistry you can find. While many of the procedures you get within your smile makeover cost are meant to improve your appearance, you need to have a healthy base for any dental work to make a difference.
As part of your preparation for your new smile, look to a Brooklyn general dentist for:
- Eradicating any tooth pain
- Filling cavities
- Completing root canals
- Fixing cracked or broken teeth
- Eliminating gum disease
- Pulling teeth
Improve Your Appearance and Gain Confidence
You may be interested in a smile makeover for any number of reasons. Your Brooklyn, New York family dentist understand your desire to improve your looks and also know that a smile makeover often has health advantages too, such as:
- Making chewing easier
- Maintaining your jaw structure
- Keeping your facial features intact
- Preventing further tooth loss
- Preparing for dentures
- Making room for a bridge
And not all smile makeover costs need to be extravagant to provide you with meaningful improvements in your appearance, which boost your self-esteem. For example, you may begin your smile makeover with:
A New Look at Any Age
You may think that a smile makeover is just for teenagers or young adults. In fact, a smile makeover can make a huge difference in the quality of life for middle-aged adults and seniors too. Consider, for example, the many different kinds of braces now available, all of which are invisible or difficult to notice:
- Clear braces come in a variety of styles and types, from popular brands that offer ceramic braces to braces that are placed on the back of your teeth to aligners that are clear.
- Invisalign, one common brand of invisible braces, are ideal for adults who want straighter teeth. Invisalign retainers can mean the difference between a mouth full of metal and adult braces that no but you needs to even know you have.
- Lingual braces up your smile makeover cost a little, but they’re another form of invisible braces that are placed on the back of your teeth, instead of being more noticeable right up front. Lingual braces also are ideal if you play a wind instrument as they’re easier for you to adjust to and still keep playing.
Other Smile Makeover Options
Hardly anyone is born with perfect teeth — and that may not even be your final goal. But improving your smile with basic dental and cosmetic procedures can give you back your confidence. Everyone has different goals and needs, so look for a dentist who listens and offers you choices. At Broadway Family Dental, your goals and budget come first.
Some of the other options you may consider for a complete smile makeover may include:
- Bone graft surgery to build up your jaw after extensive tooth loss
- Implants to fill in for lost teeth without having to wear dentures — and implants are indistinguishable from your natural teeth
- Veneers, ideal for covering pocked or discolored teeth that don’t respond well to teeth whitening
- Lumineers a brand of veneers that are great for filling in small gaps and covering up stains and chips
Smile Makeover Costs and Expectations
Your complete smile makeover costs are totally dependent on the amount of work you have done. Your costs can range from a couple hundred to thousands of dollars. But the investment can really pay off if you land an important job that requires an impeccable presentation.
You and your family also can save thousands more and countless painful times when you invest in a smile makeover now instead of waiting until you have to spend the money just to save your teeth or keep your jaw from painful procedures. Talk to your dentist about your goals and your resources before you make a decision on what you need and whether you can afford the smile makeover cost.
Do you have any questions for Dr. Ella Dekhtyar a Brooklyn dentist regarding Smile Makeover? Would you like to schedule an appointment with the top rated cosmetic dentist in Brooklyn, Dr. Dekhtyar of Broadway Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, please contact our office for a consultation.
(Bushwick, Williamsburg, Bedford-Stuyvesant)
☎ (718) 455-4400